Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

i,m going to look at the hillsborough club bradfield road tonight,as a possible venue for wedding reception.was told would be ok as long as there isn,t a wednesday match on as it gets packed and i dont want to be sharing a bar with footie fans lol. april 30th 2011 anyone know the match dates for next year????and has anyone else had a reception/party here?????

I have been to an 18th birthday party here, and the room upstairs is very nice, especially if you are allowed to rearrange the tables and decorate them, I am not sure as they hadn't bothered for the 18th birthday and so it did have a bit of a working men's club vibe.

The only problem I would have with this venue is that the parking is very limited, so would be difficult if you have a lot of guests with cars. Otherwise it is great.

just booked the players lounge ( ecclesfield snooker club) for an 18th birthday, its newly refurbed and the function room holds around 100 people. the room hire is free, you have the option of getting your own dj or paying £120 for theres, you can also sort your own food or again use there outside catering company with prices starting from £5 per head.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The old rectory at Handsworth can hold parties for up to 200 guests. The room hire starts at £130 for a typical 7pm to 12.30am hire. Bar prices are around £2.40 for bitter £2.80 for larger. You can use your own catering or theirs - it starts at £6.40 a head for a traditional buffet

0114 2692537

http://www.orh.org.uk

Netheredge Hotel & Tavern has a room to hire. Can do Catering if you wish r you can self cater. You may just want a room. Can hold 100-150 people guests. We are on the south side of Sheffield if your unsure as to where we are. Got hotel rooms as well if you have guests coming from out of town, which we can discount if you hire the function room. Email admin@netheredgehotels.co.uk or telephone 0114 2552356, and ask for Sal

• 2 months later...

Hi, its my 18th next January but I like things to be planned in advance so I'm starting to think about it all now haha

I want a bar in the city centre, 50-100 capacity, and basically I just want a place that will allow under 18s as I'm one of the first of my friends to turn 18. I was thinking of perhaps putting in a wristband system for under 18s so the bar staff would know who not to serve, of course I would supply these wristbands, but I'm just not sure if bars would be up for this?

I'm interested in places like Forum, Takapuna, Bowery and The Basement.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm a complete novice to all this party planning stuff!

Hi, its my 18th next January but I like things to be planned in advance so I'm starting to think about it all now haha

I want a bar in the city centre, 50-100 capacity, and basically I just want a place that will allow under 18s as I'm one of the first of my friends to turn 18. I was thinking of perhaps putting in a wristband system for under 18s so the bar staff would know who not to serve, of course I would supply these wristbands, but I'm just not sure if bars would be up for this?

I'm interested in places like Forum, Takapuna, Bowery and The Basement.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm a complete novice to all this party planning stuff!

Hi

The wristbands dont work - they just take them off!!

We do accept private parties for 18's however, a parent/guardian must be present to ensure that the under 18's do not consume any alcohol. Private parties of this nature cannot be held Fri or Sat eve at Bar 360.

Hi

I am organising a 40th Birthday celebration for my Hubby next January. I am wanting a room that would hold between 50 to 100 people. I also need the room to be accessible for disabled people. Any suggestions welcome. :)

Thanks

*kibi*

Archived