Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Tulip Lounge review from my party

Have to stay overall i was so impressed with the venue, the staff were helpful (came in early so i could decorate the room) food was really nice, venue has a nice atmosphere and no one else came in the bar all night so we had the whole place to ourselfs. would deffo have a party there again and would recommend to others.

negatives nothing major but......

ran out of gin

ran out of tonic

lift (we had a guest on crutches) was filled with rubbish bags and stank of bustbin /rotten food smells. also had no light

music system was playing up so our music wasnt played properly but wasnt a big deal.

no soap in toilet, also no toilet roll in holders. i went and distributed the toilet rolls between each toilet (had to leave them on top of the sanitary bin)

Function Room At The Everest Handsworth

all occasions catered for, we can do your buffet or you can bring your own.

We also have a dj, or you can arrange one.

the room is free, all we ask that you leave it reasonably tidy.

for details contact sam...07788142248 or jay.....07979264974 or call in for a chat...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a venue for my 30th birthday party in Sheffield or Chesterfield. Don't want a roudy pub as there will be a mix of young and older. Somewhere between 50 and 70 guests. Clean and friendly with a private bar would be ideal. Parking also required.

IMPORTANT: we have a singer and PA booked already so venue must be able to accommodate him.

Thanks!

Archived