Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

I'm worried this has been left completely too late, but its worth looking anyway

Its my dads 50th birthday on 22nd feb, so looking to have a party for him ideally on friday 18th or saturday 26th

Its been left this late, because it would never be something he'd suggest

But I've decided if I can get a venue, I will try and get in touch with his old work friends (used to be at allvac steelworks then outokumpu)

In all I think there would be about 40-50 people

I've no idea where to go. I called the cutlers/stardust today, but the lady seemed keen to put me off, if I didnt want the big room (which I dont need)

I dont want anything formal- just a nice room, with the option of music/buffet/bar etc - he's going for a proper formal meal on his actual birthday

I just feel completely lost as to where to start

any recommendations/anyone own a place that we can hire?

I see your from s26 have you tried rother valley golf club.

contact details .are below

Conservatory now open, ideal for private functions / meeting room. Please ring 0114 247 3000 for details.

if you need a dj give us a call.

looking for a room ideal for after wedding party/disco close to city centre
Try Bar 360. Can't get more central, bang in the middle of West One Plaza! Licensed for 120, free room hire, free cocktail on entry for every adult guest. Inexpensive buffet foods.

Looking for venue for evening wedding reception on either 13, 20 or 27th august if possible. needs to have manned bar, room for 100 guests, and I will require a DJ and buffet for all guests, and room decor.

Obv i know some places do room only but any ideas welcome, for those dates.

thanks

Archived