Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Malin Bridge Sports and social club (also known as the gas club) is free on some of those dates. The room holds up to 150 and room hire is only £70. Resident DJ is very good and buffet can be arranged or you can organise your own. Bar prices very low.

PM if you would like further details:)

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my friends are coming into town for my 30th and lucky for me there will be a few of us, so I'm thinking is there anywhere like a bar with music in Sheffield where you can hire out a section of or something, maybe with a few nibbles ect? just wondering as otherwise we will be fighting for seats!! Also is there any RnB clubs left in town now??

Any suggestions would be great thanksxxx

Hi all

Needing a fuction room big enough to hold between 400-500 guests,Its for a very special birthday and the guest of honour is VERY popular lol.Anyway idealy with a bar and a dance floor.We are trying to stay local so needs to be at this end of town being hillsborough-firth park end and surrounding areas,Please if anyone knows of anywhere can you email me with some details

If possible we would like the 4th of June form around 7.pm:D

Thanks to all who are reading this and hopefully will be hearing any ideas some time soon.

Archived