Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

• 2 weeks later...

Function room wanted for Sunday 24th april for a 21st party (this is easter so were wondering whos open). would be for approx 40 people. would need dj or space for one.

From approx 7pm till late. will be putting lots over the bar so would like somewhere free but nice.p

any ideas??

Thank you xx

my daughter has just had her 18th at the players lounge in ecclesfield, the room/bar area hold 100-150 people, the room hire is free and you have the option of using there dj and food or sorting your own out.

Went to look at this place saturday. It is nice but i think 100-150 people in there would be a real squeeze. Pity really as it is a nice venue

• 3 weeks later...

HI :)

I need some advice, as I am looking for a place for my hen do in July. Ideally I would like a place in the city centre that have a bar/ cocktails as well as dance floor, so we can stay there all night and reserve a table/private area for about 15 of us, maybe have some nibbles/buffet. I will be grateful for any advice!

I was wondering about Crystal bar, Lava Lounge. I do like Reflex for a dance, but would like a bit more sophisticated for my special night :) No offence to anybody ;)

HI :)

I need some advice, as I am looking for a place for my hen do in July. Ideally I would like a place in the city centre that have a bar/ cocktails as well as dance floor, so we can stay there all night and reserve a table/private area for about 15 of us, maybe have some nibbles/buffet. I will be grateful for any advice!

I was wondering about Crystal bar, Lava Lounge. I do like Reflex for a dance, but would like a bit more sophisticated for my special night :) No offence to anybody ;)

Vodka revolution let you have a space if you pre-order at least £50 worth of drinks, you can pre-order shots/cocktails anything really latest time they allow you a reservation is 8pm....:partyhat:

Archived