Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Hi JakeSheff

you really do need to get in touch with venues cos all you are doing is asking the question your not setting things in stone !

Also alot of venues dont allow 18th birthdays or ask a deposit - bond for damage ( unfair I know )

Take the plunge and ask then at least you be able to find out if you can afford it , just tell the venues it an enquiry - November tends to be quite busy as believe it or not people view it as the run up to Christmas

Good Luck with your prom night !

It's my eighteenth birthday in January and i'm wanting to get organised to find somewhere to hire out?

I'm wanting something where i can possibly have a dj, karoke and buffet etc. Lots of family and friends and ending up in town after so would be ideal to be near town but not necessary!

All help would be brill! Thanks.

I'm looking for a function room in the North Sheffield area (Parson Cross, Ecclessfield, Hillsborough, Walkley, Southey Green, Firth Park, Chapletown etc) for a christening.

I've searched the threads on here already and have these suggestions:

Burton St Project

Hillsborough Club

Niagara

The Malthouse

Black Bull - chap

St Cecilias

- Somewhere with a bar preferred or have a license for us to bring our own.

- We want to do our own catering.

- Outdoor space would be nice to put a bouncy castle but not essential.

- Children welcome.

Any suggestions are greatly appeciated. Thanks

Malin Bridge Sports and Social club (locally known as gas club) fits all your requirements. The function room is suitable for any number of guests and it is no problem doing your own food. Bar prices are very reasonable, same price as our members pay and there is plenty of room outside for a bouncy castle.

Dates are booked up very quickly so pm if interested and I can take a look at the diary

where are you having the christening ? as some churches have halls / clubs attached that you can have the functon in - such as St Cecilia's at Parson Cross

also the pub at Foxhill (formerly known as The Basset) has some space at the back for a bouncy castle.

There's also Providence WMC on Providence Road in Walkley, S6.

And a Club behind the Infirmary Road Tesco, I can't remember what they call it but it has a good function room.

And a Club behind the Infirmary Road Tesco, I can't remember what they call it but it has a good function room.

Philladelphian?

Also Hillsborough sports arena

The Office? Think they do functions

Archived