Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

I am looking for a venue around Wincobank, Sheffield area for my 30th birthday party in October 2011. There will be around 150 people which includes quite a few kiddies.

Please let me know of any recommendations.

Many thanks

Hi,

Can anyone suggest or recommend a venue for a 30th birthday party in September to accommodate about 100 people based in the city centre area?

Thank you

Kylie

Superbowl ..... or dog track

Hi

I'm also looking for a venue for a 30th birthday party - want a room in the north of sheffield (preferrably) and loads of cheesy music. Its not till christmas of next year but want to get ideas now as it falls the weekend before christmas may book up quickly.

Thanks

Leigh

the venue you choose may well be boarded up by then if it is try the royal oak at deepcar free function room

Hi

I'm also looking for a venue for a 30th birthday party - want a room in the north of sheffield (preferrably) and loads of cheesy music. Its not till christmas of next year but want to get ideas now as it falls the weekend before christmas may book up quickly.

Thanks

Leigh

I had one at Hillsborough Club, Bradfield Rd. Fabulous place. Function room upstairs but has lift and full disabled access. Prams can go in it too. Its big inside but looks small from outside. I'd recommend it. :love:

Hi,

I had my birhtday party at bar 360 in west one. It was fab, not to big or small, plus you pay a £50 deposit that you get back on the night so its FREE! They do food aswell which I didnt have but have heard its great. They also put on bellinis for my guests when they arrived!

Archived