Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Hillsborough Club.

Bradfield Road. I went to a wedding reception there a couple of weeks ago and it was a good private room upstairs.

Yes been there once it was nice,but a bugger getting down those stairs after a pint or two.:hihi:

Yes been there once it was nice,but a bugger getting down those stairs after a pint or two.:hihi:
You should have used the lift, lol.

They have full disabled facilities.

Possibly a bit too large a room though for just 30.

There's the Wadsley House Social Club, very nice, Jubilee Club, Claywheels Lane, Hillsborough Arena. All got gardens/grass for kids to play on.

I will definately look into these thank you

Wadsley house, The Drive, off Marcliffe rd.

PLenty of parking,nice outside area, good buffet. Worth ringing up for price.

I will look into this too don't think i've ever heard of this.

Hillsborough Club.

Bradfield Road. I went to a wedding reception there a couple of weeks ago and it was a good private room upstairs.

Unfortunately Hillsborough club is fully booked that day otherwise would have snapped it up in an instant!

I highly recommend Hillsborough Arena - friendly helpful staff, reasonable prices at the bar, parking outside, you can do your own catering or use theirs - same for DJ

I would have liked Hillsborough arena but cannot afford a £200 fee...unless i have read wrong on the website i've heard it can be rather pricey.

Does anyone know what Wisewood Inn is like. Apparently they serve food and have a nice function room.

thank you

Archived