The Great Big UGC & Cinema Thread

HottyMcBuff

That's always a tricky one, and it is always down to the manager on duty that day. I can't say exactly what I would do as it could then be misinterpreted as the official stance of the company, and other managers would find themselves being told "Well one of your managers said we would get this." There is no official procedure in place I'm afraid. Sorry.

Not seen Criminal yet. Any good? (Glad you had a good experience.)

Originally posted by Beakerzoid

That's always a tricky one, and it is always down to the manager on duty that day. I can't say exactly what I would do as it could then be misinterpreted as the official stance of the company, and other managers would find themselves being told "Well one of your managers said we would get this." There is no official procedure in place I'm afraid. Sorry.

Not seen Criminal yet. Any good? (Glad you had a good experience.)

Beakerzoid, a very political answer! You think I should try and get something out of the duty manager if it occurs?

Criminal is fantastic! Good cast, excellent storyline with a neat twist at the end. I understand it's a remake?

All I'm saying, is feel free to enquire at the time ;)

Anyway...yeah....Criminal is a remake of an Argentinian film called Nine Queens. Could be worth checking it out if you enjoyed the remake.

I plan to catch it purely to see John C Reilly in a lead role (finally).

Originally posted by Beakerzoid

All I'm saying, is feel free to enquire at the time ;)

Anyway...yeah....Criminal is a remake of an Argentinian film called Nine Queens. Could be worth checking it out if you enjoyed the remake.

I plan to catch it purely to see John C Reilly in a lead role (finally).

Will do! :thumbsup:

Reilly plays a great character and proves he is lead actor material through this role.

Beakerzoid thanks for replying. The disruptions mainly occur when we go to see a film in the early evenings...might be an idea to have staff check in on those showings where its in a small screen...

Whats happened to those food/drink discount vouchers for cardholders?

Anyway Beakerzoid, back to the main topic (posted on page 2 by myself)... are there any plans to change the Nachos policy back to how it was.... i.e. cheese and salsa sauces. I'm sure most Nachos eaters out there will agree they are hardly worth buying without the winning combination of both the yellow and the red...

Originally posted by holster100

Anyway Beakerzoid, back to the main topic (posted on page 2 by myself)... are there any plans to change the Nachos policy back to how it was.... i.e. cheese and salsa sauces. I'm sure most Nachos eaters out there will agree they are hardly worth buying without the winning combination of both the yellow and the red...

and the sour cream? What happened to the sour cream?

Archived