The Great Big UGC & Cinema Thread

HottyMcBuff

It isn't cost efficient to have both cheese and salsa on a regular nachos. More to point.. thats disgusting lol :gag:

Nachos are very noisy, but most people eat them before the main feature starts (ie while they are still hot).. but they do stink when people leave the trays under the seats.

Personally I've never been able to eat nachos yet without getting salsa down my shirt.. damn annoying

Originally posted by AndyC123

It isn't cost efficient to have both cheese and salsa on a regular nachos. More to point.. thats disgusting lol :gag:

Nachos are very noisy, but most people eat them before the main feature starts (ie while they are still hot).. but they do stink when people leave the trays under the seats.

Personally I've never been able to eat nachos yet without getting salsa down my shirt.. damn annoying

Nachos in a cinema with processed rubbish on them:suspect: Cost effective my arse. More like less profit. You make a vast profit regardless if you give one or both....

Originally posted by AndyC123

Well ask Self Serve why you cant have both next time you go.. I bet they give an answer such as "We're not allowed to any more" or something to do with cutting down on excessive stock usage...

I'm not denying they wont mate but to bring cost effectiveness into a product where you must make at least 400% profit on cost is a bit of a dead duck.

OK then.. maybe its more a case of 'acceptable' cost effectiveness from an audit point of view. Personally I think the fact that usually there is as much cheese in the tray/on the top than there is in the dip section is to blame for the wastage!

The department was at one point getting through ridiculous amounts of cheese which I think is why they have had to cut back, but at the end of the day: the nachos come in packets and are microwaved. The entire snack probably costs under a quid, including tray and chillies

(Beakerzoid: :help: )

Archived