The Great Big UGC & Cinema Thread

HottyMcBuff

Originally posted by waggy

tenner a month sounds damn good, is there a catch? Like you have to sign up to a 12 month contract or can only go between certain times or somthing?

its gone up to £10.99 a month now. i managed to get in b4 it went up. u have to sign up for a whole year but u can go anytime u want and see as many films as u like! its more than worth what u pay for! ive used it soo many times ive easily made up what i paid!

Originally posted by thetorch

yeah u can. ugc er... cineworld are taking the idea of the unlimited card over when the final changeover begins. you unlimited customers should be briefed soon, if there's any queries ask a member of box next time you visit us. we're not as bad as people on here make out.

oh wow! thats soo cool! cant wait to use it at cineworld and that!! this card really is value for money and i love ugc! never had a problem with the staff or anything like that, always been nice and friendly. dont worry some people just like complaning!!!! cos they aint got nothing else better to talk about!!!!

*never a truer word spoken!! hehehe

Originally posted by Ditz

oh wow! thats soo cool! cant wait to use it at cineworld and that!! this card really is value for money and i love ugc! never had a problem with the staff or anything like that, always been nice and friendly. dont worry some people just like complaning!!!! cos they aint got nothing else better to talk about!!!!

*never a truer word spoken!! hehehe

Yeah, and there were about 13 exclamation marks too many in that post ;)

hehehehe!!! just one thing tho id like to complain about why is it that ugc have stopped showing advance screenings of films on a thursday? was goin to go and see herbie fully loaded as i am going away 2moro but no advance screenings not of anything!! why is it?

Originally posted by Ditz

hehehehe!!! just one thing tho id like to complain about why is it that ugc have stopped showing advance screenings of films on a thursday? was goin to go and see herbie fully loaded as i am going away 2moro but no advance screenings not of anything!! why is it?

Hey they do still have previews - there is one for The Island on Thursday :

11/08 Thursday 11:15 14:15 17:15 20:15 20:45

Been in Croydon all week so going to UGC @ weekend and seeing Skeleton Key, Herbie, Stealth and The Devil's Rejects. Major amount of Pick'n'Mix required :thumbsup:

ADVICE ABOUT ADVANCE SCREENINGS...

Cinemas do not have control of when they have advanced screenings. It is the film companies who decide this... best thing to do is check online http://www.ugccinemas.co.uk for advanced previews.

AND FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO RANT ON ABOUT US....

UGC is by far the best cinema in Sheffield (not just pluggin it 'cos I work there), it's got HUGE screens, plenty of COMFY seating, PLENTY of leg room, a FANTASTIC bar area, a WIDE VARIETY of films (blockbusters and limited prints), and although our prices may be steep, they are worth it. You got to ODEON and then compaire your experience there with the experience you get with us. You'll see what I mean...

AND REMEMBER...

For those of you who experience difficulties with your visit, come see a staff member or a manager with any comments or quieries, we will be more than happy to help you out. we're there to make your visit as great as possible!!

FINAL WORDS...

UGC/cineWORLD is a great experience! Enjoy it!

I totally agree with youe Torch, great cinema which is only ruined by some of the asses that use it (i.e feet on seats, things thrwon everywhere).

My only problem as noted before is that you rely on customers telling you when the screen is out.

Archived