The Great Big UGC & Cinema Thread

HottyMcBuff

Jeez, looks like the 'UGC gang' are really out to get me. And their trying to rile the 'Odeon gang', for having their conveniant drug taking toilets. Its like west side story. with cinemas. lets just all agree to disagree before it gets out of hand and someone decides to try cineworld. come on guys... chill.

Originally posted by HottyMcBuff

Jeez, looks like the 'UGC gang' are really out to get me. And their trying to rile the 'Odeon gang', for having their conveniant drug taking toilets. Its like west side story. with cinemas. lets just all agree to disagree before it gets out of hand and someone decides to try cineworld. come on guys... chill.

Yeh

UGC v's Odeon

Megamatch :D

Mr McBuff, what i dont think you and any other knockers of the UGC see is that we are extremely proud to work in the largest UGC in the country. We are continually in the top 6 list of UK cinemas, and the team that work there are the hardest working bunch of blue shirt wearing monkeys you will find anywhere.

'All pile on' is their moto.

We want you 'our discerning customers' to have the best cinema experience you can have, and yes sometimes we are that crammed that you have to queue, or the foyer will be dirty. This is purely because we are growing our market share year on year (the only UGC to do so). This is bucking the market trend and it's down to damn hard work.

Even though we have no serious competition (after we shut UCI down) we still operate as though we have another 20 screen cinema next door to us and we have to fight to retain every customer. This is why we are the best.

:)

Archived