The Great Big UGC & Cinema Thread

HottyMcBuff

flesh_eater:

You should brush up on the T&Cs regarding personal attacks and behavior.

If the arguments dont stop, then im gonna have no choice but to close this thread down.

As for my opinion of UGC, its the best we've got and the staff are usually friendly.

Nice big screens too

Originally posted by RPG

flesh_eater:

You should brush up on the T&Cs regarding personal attacks and behavior.

If the arguments dont stop, then im gonna have no choice but to close this thread down.

As for my opinion of UGC, its the best we've got and the staff are usually friendly.

Nice big screens too

Cheers

The staff will always be friendly if you are friendly to them :D

ok i confess i work for UGC the staff there are some of the best people i've ever worked with. when the pressure is on when we've got 8000+ people we all do our best to get our served as quickly as we can. we know what's it like to queue there we don't push in. Any one who remembers the cinema before we had the refit will know what queuing used to be like and they was no unlimited dedecated till. how many of you remember the classic cinema in town or the gaumount or the abc(cannon) you had to queue outside.

Judging by the post on this topic we're all cinema fans and with the film out this year things can only get better (Fantastic Four anyone).

Archived