Wedding dresses - all dress talk here!

ooo those are nice :)

unless you've got an ivory trim to your dress, I'm with you on this one - they need to be darker

if your dress is red, then at least you know that if they don't come out right, you can over-dye them in black and they'll still go ;)

• 3 weeks later...

There's a small bridal shop on Ecclesall road near the plumb centre (think its called Diana's). I got my wedding dress made there a couple of years ago and it cost about £200!!!!!! It was onlt simple but really nice and professionally made and fitted!

Hope this helps!

I brought mine through a bridal boutique online....I actually met the lady in another forum and she did me a great deal on a dress I wanted from the US. It cost £400 but I have to find my own seamstress and add alterations onto that, will probably come in about £500 max.

Hi,

Monsoon do simple wedding dresses.

Also, a new bridal shop at Eckington called New York Brides seems very reasonable, you buy off the peg as I understand it as they are ex-display. I hope to buy mine from there but decided not to look until after Xmas, my wedding is also June 2009.

Hope this helps.

x

• 3 weeks later...