Wedding dresses - all dress talk here!

:DWell done on finding a fantastic dress... I also got mine from Victoria, she's fab, nothing is too much trouble for her, you should see her on Saturdays, the woman has the patience of a saint. :hihi::hihi:

But yeah, I've bought everything from her, dress, veil, jewellery, :love:

I'd recommend anyone to try there before they part with a grand or 2.

I too got my wedding dress from Victoria, She does have the patience on a saint.

My mother in law kept harping on about how hurt her son was after his first wife left him and how she never thought he'd get married again!

Victoria calmed me down from strangleing my mum in law and also managed to shut her up in the process.

Fantastic Shop, Dresses and of course Victoria

Hi Ladies

This friday 2 friends and I are going on our 1st wedding dress hunt and I'm wondering if you could all reccommend any shops in and around sheffield that welcome people

1) without appointments 2) without a huge budget 3) with no real design in mind?

I'm aware of the few shops on Eccy rd, although not aware of what the staff are like, but not really familiar of many other shops.

Thanks Em xxx

Hi, I went to Emily on Neill Road (just off Ecclesall Road), same name as me but just a coincidence! I was put off at first because you have to make an appointment to try dresses on, but it was worth it. The women there were lovely and I found 3 dresses that I would happily have worn. I'd been to Blushes previously and tried on about 8 different dresses but didn't feel that the assistant really understood the sort of thing I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Emily.

Hello,

I ended up getting my dress from Blissfull Daze and cant recommend them (esp Mandy) enough, they didn't limit the number of dresses you can try on when I was there, if possible perhaps try and avoid Saturdays. They open late one evening which I found useful.

I also enjoyed the experience at Choola on Eccy road, they gave us all a glass of fizz and some canapes (sp?) while I was trying on my dress.

If I could do it all again I would start looking eafrlier and go to every shop to gague their stock, styles and service!

At first time, I think not any groom or bride has any idea about address. You should to market with you becoming life partner. After visiting 5 or 6 shops you both will get some ideas about the dress. Then you can decide about a good one.

• 2 weeks later...