Waitrose on Ecclesall Road - Gemma the beggar is back

I once punched a beggar/junkie who treatened to rob me. It was outside Zavvi (then Virgin) on Fargate. I split my finger open and was then worried sick about having some disease off him. Ended up going for tests and everything.

The worst you can get from Tramps and Beggers is "Hoboberculosis"!! :hihi:

Meh, it was on Two Pints of Lager! :D:lol:

You're not officially a forum member till you've met Gemma!

She's a blonde, homeless heroin addict, but on a brighter note she is very kind to animals and recently released "Gemma's Begxercise To Fitness DVD" which sold very well, with all profits going to the Salvation Army hostel on Charter Row.

Ah yes, I spotted her last night outside the new coffee shop in Broomhill, protecting her carrier bags while doing some sort of fancy Begxercise abducter lunges across the pavement and shouting so loudly that I could hear her in the car.

She was like a green godess in her fur fringed parka!

Obviously she's off the crutches. :)

Though to be fair, the beggars outside Waitrose are of a much better quality than those at rougher supermarkets like Asda & Morrisons.

I wonder if Gemma read in the papers that Waitrose had an excellent Christmas trading period, with sales up? In which case, she's a bright lass for deciding to beg in a more upmarket area! :hihi:

I'm positively an HIV log-distance lorry driver and I was trundling down Fargate a few weeks ago when I spotted this stunning piece of work standing outside.............[ Well, you know the story by now ].

The point is, I'm now confined to a pub in Barnsley and expecting twins. Can anyone help me in my hour of need ? Large V.& T's would be greatly appreciated.

Archived