Waitrose on Ecclesall Road - Gemma the beggar is back

I did post yesterday about Gemma but couldnt find it I might be doing something wrong with the search facility or it might be just me missing it.

However my mate at work said he saw her yesterday again so shes still doing the same tricks.

Why go to so much effort in expressing and gathering support in your hate and vitriol of an unfortunate young lady, surely there are more deserving hate figures around for you to target.

I did post yesterday about Gemma but couldnt find it I might be doing something wrong with the search facility or it might be just me missing it.

However my mate at work said he saw her yesterday again so shes still doing the same tricks.

Why do you feel the need to keep dragging this up again anyway, what's so interesting about her? Or are you just a nosey git :)

Why do you feel the need to keep dragging this up again anyway, what's so interesting about her? Or are you just a nosey git :)

Its October and start of the new University year. Just warning students before they get taken in by her as many have done in previous years.

We have a shop on London rd with a bus stop infront . I have seen her

approach many people waiting for the bus ,if they refuse she gives them

a mouthful of abuse . Just because someone has hit hard times it doesn't

give them the right to intimidate people . We have several homeless people

in the area who are polite and non confrontational . These tend to fair

much better than the ones who are .

Archived