Sick of Leadmill / Kingdom / Gatecrasher

JohnnyBoi

I'm a student and am getting tired of the endless student nights. Is anyone else? I went to the Shag night at the Leadmill for three weeks running and the exact same songs were played but in a slightly different order. Is this a suprise to anyone? lol. Has anyone got any other clubs to recommend or any club nights that have a more mature open minded audience and the music isn't always the same?

student nights basically cater for students, cheap beer and happy to dance to music but not ALL students like that, try late bars instead of clubs if you like the staying out late social aspect. town has some good out of the way pubs too!

i love sais nightcubs for a specific type of night out but if you want to try something different seriously try urban gorilla. Ive taken a few friends before who would never of thought to go to it and they have loved it, serious try it, convince your mates, there is little else to do on a fri,

Archived