Sick of Leadmill / Kingdom / Gatecrasher

JohnnyBoi

Mate I recommend you to visit Forum on Tuesdays for a bit of Latin 'fiesta'; just a couple of times would refresh your brain with the sound of different rythms. There's also a place in wicker - you have to find it yourself - where you can experience lot of fun. Good luck...

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by JohnnyBoi

I'm a student and am getting tired of the endless student nights. Is anyone else? I went to the Shag night at the Leadmill for three weeks running and the exact same songs were played but in a slightly different order. Is this a suprise to anyone? lol. Has anyone got any other clubs to recommend or any club nights that have a more mature open minded audience and the music isn't always the same?

cant believe you put leadmill and kingdom in same sentance as republic...how rude!;)

matrix is cool, and open bit late. fez is groovy too. taka has its moments too;)

Originally posted by NatalieSheff

cant believe you put leadmill and kingdom in same sentance as republic...how rude!;)

matrix is cool, and open bit late. fez is groovy too. taka has its moments too;)

I agree, Republic is much better than both of them - Hed Kandi rocks! :headbang:

Archived