Why do people have to moan about everything

human nature to moan,it doesnt matter what,if you won millions on the lottery you would still moan,the weather isnt right for what you want to do,living abroad,why cant forigners speak english,too warm ,too wet,to many cars on the road you want to be on,too many people in the same shop,crap on tv,it never ends,even if you have millions in the bank you are still reduced to not bieng satisfied.

if its not moaning its tutting,which is in itself a lower form of moaning,moaning is in itself an art form.

some people write letters to the papers to moan,others telephone people, some get to the point where their own moan takes them over completely and become activists or even terrorists, psychologist will say its good to moan,dont keep it in.

others will say listen to that whinging bastxxd,

moaning is a personel thing, dont moan about me but i will defend your right to moan,if you know what i,m moaning about?...........

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler

Pot Kettle Black I think this comment represents Rich :hihi:

Haha I was just thinking the same thing! He moans more than anyone!

I sometimes feel like a good old moan, but always try my best to just keep it to myself when on the forum.. Don't want people thinking Sheffield is a grumpy place.. :)

Originally posted by dollypeg

I,m glad to see that the tsunami made someon else realise how good it is to be alive and safe. I confess that until this happened I did more than my share of moaning. Now when I want to moan I, going to try and thank God for what I,ve got.

what would we discuss if it wasn't the things that bother us.

I can't see there being many replies to a post that said I caught a bus this morning and there were no problems.

And if the tsunami disaster is going to stop you moaning about things, does that mean you'll no longer want them made any better.

I'm sure that's exactly what all the victims would have wanted, a complete on any improvements anywhere else in the world, because afterall we're already better off by not having been drowned. :loopy:

While some of us are naturally grumpy I think a lot of it (moaning) comes from our pace of life. Think about it - your life is controlled by time so when something happens to mess up your schedule, moaning comes second nature.

Then there are the ads that inspire us to buy and do stuff in order to keep us up on trends so that when you get your days off weekends/holidays you spend that time doing DIY/decorating etc or having a holiday that sees you needing extra time off to recover from.

So little time, so much to do.

I,m glad to see that the tsunami made someon else realise how good it is to be alive and safe. I confess that until this happened I did more than my share of moaning. Now when I want to moan I, going to try and thank God for what I,ve got.

The arch bishop of Canterbury said in the national papers, that he now is not sure there is a god after the tsunami.

Originally posted by saxon76tr

The arch bishop of Canterbury said in the national papers, that he now is not sure there is a god after the tsunami.

I know it sounds awfull but I think a bit of a Princess Diana effect is starting to happen here where it is compulsory to be upset by this event, and if your not then there is something wrong with you.

It is incomprehensible to me that anyone who has sat and watched the events on Sky news over the last 10 days or so could not be upset by what has happened.

I believe that we are all extremely priveledged, no matter what our background and I just hope that it will make us all look at our standard of living and realise just how fortunate we all are not to have to worry about earthquakes and tornados and natural disasters like that..

I believe the amount of money pledged by the public has shown this and it shows that we cannot be that bad off( relating to credit card debt etc) when we can find this amount of money in such a short time..

Archived