Why do people have to moan about everything

My main moan on here is about the people who always moan about anyone who they feel has too much control. Such as the people who have nothing better to do than moan about the police, bus drivers, and moderators!

I must confess to having a regular moan about these selfish drivers who regularly put lives at risk.... taxi drivers who decide to use roads with double yellow lines as taxi ranks, and those people who think speeding is safer than trying to keep to the speed limit. :D

Originally posted by nick2

I know it sounds awfull but I think a bit of a Princess Diana effect is starting to happen here where it is compulsory to be upset by this event, and if your not then there is something wrong with you.

Well the British public (not government)have donated more than anyone else except Germany who have given only a little bit more so it seems that we are a giving nation - maybe because we are relatively surpressed emotionally that we find it easy to be sympathetic in this way - yes i've nothing to back that correlation up, just a thought

Originally posted by espadrille

It is incomprehensible to me that anyone who has sat and watched the events on Sky news over the last 10 days or so could not be upset by what has happened.

I believe that we are all extremely priveledged, no matter what our background and I just hope that it will make us all look at our standard of living and realise just how fortunate we all are not to have to worry about earthquakes and tornados and natural disasters like that..

I believe the amount of money pledged by the public has shown this and it shows that we cannot be that bad off( relating to credit card debt etc) when we can find this amount of money in such a short time..

you know that we are not magically immune to natural disasters don't you?

• 6 years later...

Archived