Walnut club, free champagne on your birthday.

neeeeeeeeeek

I received an email from the Walnut Club offering a free glass of Champagne if I book a meal within a week of my Birthday, not that I am going unless I want to sit there on my own but I thought people might like to know. Just register on the web site and come your birthday you to can get an email! You just have to buy two courses.

:)

A whole glass ?

Thats hardly going to get people in, make it a bottle.

Well of you were planning on going then everyone in your party gets a free glass, the only time I have been was for a birthday celebration so I think it's a nice touch.

If I had said a bottle you would still have found something to bloody moan about.

I received an email from the Walnut Club offering a free glass of Champagne if I book a meal within a week of my Birthday, not that I am going unless I want to sit there on my own but I thought people might like to know. Just register on the web site and come your birthday you to can get an email! You just have to buy two courses.

I got this email too as it's my bday in the 2nd week feb; I didn't read it all but was under the impression that it was sort of 'come down on yr bday and we'll give you and your party/friends a free glass of champs'.....nothing about booking a meal? Will have to prganise a girls night down or something there with my friends for my bday :hihi:

I'll go with ya ;)

Archived