Sun 11am-1pm

Broomhall Centre

Broomspring Lane

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S10 2FD

Contact Name: Sean Allen

Mobile: 07733 212063

Coincidentally I was checking this out myself this morning and had just heard back from the Broomhall centre when I saw this thread

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

If Broomhall is out of anyones way, we are running evening Life Drawing sessions in the heart of the cultural quarter at Porter Brook Studios (part of Yorkshire Artspace).

We are running two evening sessions, Tuesday and Wednesday 7 - 9pm at our city centre studio.

We have a list of 10 models and schedule them on a male/female rota basis. We have easels, drawing boards, paper and basic drawing materials. The session cost is £5.00.

Contact Alex and Rebecca on pblifedrawing@yahoo.co.uk for more information, to request a map of our location, or to book a place (space is limited to 15 attendees, so we use a booking system rather than a drop in one.)

Hi Gill,

we are running two evening classes a week at our town centre studio. Please see the post above yours for more details. We are at Porter Brook Studios, which is on the corner of Sydney St and Brown St, opposite the Rutland Arms.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived