Broomhall Sunday Life Drawing

• 2 months later...
Hi KIAC (kelham island arts co-op) run the class at Broomhall on Sunday 11am -1 pm and one at Kelham Island Ball works Wednesday 7-9 pm. Cost £5 tea coffee and bics and basic equipment. pm me if you want any further details. Debbie

Hi could you please post the address for both locations? thanks

• 9 months later...

Hi, I have just moved to Sheffield and I'm studying a post-graduate course in Fine Art at Sheffield Hallam. I have a lot of experience as a life model and I am looking for work in the area. I am 32 years old, female, of slender build. If anyone knows of anything suitable, I'd be really grateful if you could let me know.

Feel free to call if you need any more information (07867 946867).

Many thanks,

Emma O'Connor

• 1 month later...

Hi life drawing takes place on Sundays 11-1pm Broomhall Centre

Broomspring Lane

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S10 2FD

Also KIAC Wednesday life drawing /life sculpture 7-9pm Lion works Ball street Near Kelham island.

Both classes £6 with basic materials and refreshments. Just turn up.

• 5 months later...

Wednesday Life Drawing at KIAC from 3rd April 2013

The Wednesday evening life drawing class at Kelham Island Arts Collective is restarting on 3rd April adter a few months' break. This class will be held in the nice warm Arts Education Space at KIAC, from 7pm to 9pm every Wednesday.

After the life drawing, those that want to will adjourn to a nearby pub where we can carry on drawing (a still life arrangement will be provided) and/or have a drink and a chat.

KIAC is located near the Milestone Restaurant, not far from Shalesmoor Roundabout and tram stop. The Address is The Lion Works, 40 Ball Street, S3 8DB. You can park on the street right outside - there is plenty of space in the evenings.

Sunday Life Drawing at Broomhall Centre

The Sunday class will carry on as normal, 11am to 1pm every Sunday at the Broomhall Centre, Broomspring Lane, S10 2FD.

Details

Both classes are 'drop in and draw' - you don't have to book, just turn up on the day. The cost for either class is £6 (£4 for students). Paper and basic art materials are provided free, as well as tea/coffee and biscuits. If you have any questions about either class, please email KIACsheffield@gmail.com

• 2 months later...

Life Drawing Classes and Clay Sculpture from Life:

Wednesdays 7-9pm - Life Drawing at KIAC

Every Wednesday from 7pm to 9pm in KIAC's Education Space. Usually followed by a trip to the nearby Gardeners Rest pub, for those that want to.

Sundays 11am-1pm - Life Drawing at the Broomhall Centre

Every Sunday 11am to 1pm at the Broomhall Centre. This popular class has been running for many years, with KIAC organising it since 2011.

Sculpture Course starting 4th July 2013

A new Figure and Portrait Sculpture course starts at KIAC on Thursday 4th July and runs for 6 Thursday evenings 7-9pm until 8th August. The fee is just £40 for the 6 sessions and there are a maximum of ten places on the course.

For more details phone Andrew on 07538 098437 or visit kiac-sheffield.org

Archived