Pyebank - Shirley Marshall 1940's

Hi everyone, does anyone know of a Leonard E Claxton? he was born in 1927, and possibly went to this school, as I dont know the area, someone suggested, this school, as one of the oldest schools in the area.

I know in the 40's/50's the family lived on Hampton Road, His dad was called william.

During WW2, he joined the Grenadier Guards and was residence in Winsor Castle at around 1946.

I know he was married in that year also, and the marriage ended in 1951.

I just dont know any information after that date.

Can anyone remember him or any Family, I really appreciate any help.

Thank you Dawn ;-) x

Hiya, I might remember you, pm me your name to confirm. My dad used to play the pools, so youre probably right. As for the stool, Ill ask him later, dad never forgets a thing! :hihi: Does my dad know your family? I dont recognise any of the surnames youve posted, maybe dad will. Im in my late 30's so Im a little younger than you.

Glad someone else tagged onto this thread as I'd forgotten about it!

Lisa did you ever get chance to ask about the stool? Also the other poster shaun... you would be right it is the Aucotts and not the Allcots.

Does anyone else remember any more of the names I mentioned earlier?

Archived