Getting hold of manure megathread!

beeper

• 1 month later...
Anyone know where I can get a small amount (2 or 3 bags) of PIG manure?

Thanks.

Did you find any? I'm looking for some too.

---------- Post added 05-03-2018 at 10:39 ----------

Hi Laura,

Is this offer still applicable? I know it's been a few months since you posted! I'm at the allotments behind Abbey Lane.

Many thanks! X

Did you manage to get any? I'm interested too.

Any horse manure. We are an allotment at Oughtibridge and would need it delivered, we are prepared to pay.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 17:23 ----------

Just received a contact for delivery of manure - its a farm nr Grenoside - Kathryn Smyth. A couple of ton is £60 with delivery. PM me if you want tel number. We are hoping to have some delivered in 10 days time so will be better able to say if good value for money or not then:clap:

Edited by cocopops99

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I have some very well rotted horse manure (approximately 6 months old so no nitrogen robbing produce) I can deliver for a contribution towards my rescued geriatric herd that produced it!! They are all fed a non GM diet, I do not use any pesticides nor do I use any type of fertiliser on the pastures they munch on. The bags are filled to a safe lifting weight approximately 15kg if you would like to collect I charge £2.50 no minimum order or if you would like a delivery I can do £3 a bag minimum 10 bags plus diesel costs if not within 3 miles.

Many thanks.

Laura :)

Hi Laura,

I am interested in coming to buy some manure off you. Have you still got quite a few bags available? I would be aiming to get 5-10 bags. PLease could PM me? Many thanks, Jess

---------- Post added 27-03-2018 at 09:09 ----------

Hi all,

Looking for 5 - 10 bags of well-rotted manure to collect over the next few days (no pesticides or GM crops is preferable). I can dig and bag up, and will pay! Thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
Any horse manure. We are an allotment at Oughtibridge and would need it delivered, we are prepared to pay.

Just received a contact for delivery of manure - its a farm nr Grenoside - Kathryn Smyth. A couple of ton is £60 with delivery. PM me if you want tel number. We are hoping to have some delivered in 10 days time so will be better able to say if good value for money or not then:clap:

Hello! I'd be interested in getting in touch with them about getting some. Unfortunately, I'm too new to send PMs yet. Would you be able to send me the contact?

• 2 weeks later...
hi heeley farm sold out of manure ,but have loads of top soil,good stuff if that helps

When I asked them, about a month ago, they said they were out at the moment. Does that mean they have some free again now?

If anyone knows where I can get some manure delivered, I'd really appreciate it. It's surprisingly difficult to track any down.

• 2 weeks later...

How was the manure? and do you have to have 2 tons?