Club Needs Venue

sccman

I am looking for a city centre (or near) venue to holdthe first meeting of a new sporting club Steel City Vulcans American Football Club, I am looking for early Feb to hold a meeting of about 20 to 30 people, would like a place with a bar say and maybe a "seperated" area to hold the meeting, this will be one of many meetings of this club and any venue may benefit in the future from meetings and social gatherings of this new venture.

Any Ideas welcome and considered

I am looking for a city centre (or near) venue to holdthe first meeting of a new sporting club Steel City Vulcans American Football Club, I am looking for early Feb to hold a meeting of about 20 to 30 people, would like a place with a bar say and maybe a "seperated" area to hold the meeting, this will be one of many meetings of this club and any venue may benefit in the future from meetings and social gatherings of this new venture.

Ive sent you a pm, feel free to contact me about your requirements

Are you looking for players?

Archived