Wedding Dresses - Cheap designer copies from China

try millybridal.com many of the brides on youandyourwedding forum have used her

and no bad reports, i think she also sells on ebay under cinderella ???? normaly take about 6 weeks butchinese new year soon and everybody shuts for a month. if you can't find a dress on her web site send her a photo and she will make it for you with delivery around £140 made to measure, she e-mails u photo's of dress before sending out to see if everything ok and any ammendments. gl.

ps won't let me post web address put www before name

i brought my wedding dress off ebay. from a lady in china as well. before i did i looked at her feedback and the dresses which others had brought and i emailed them to see what they thought of their dresses. there were no complaints. the dress i wanted was £1500 in the shops and she made it me for £80!!! there is absolutly nothing wrong with it. in fact im thinking of starting a business even if i sell them for £300 im making a very good profit. yes there probably are some naff coppies but email people that have used them and research first.

i brought my wedding dress off ebay. from a lady in china as well. before i did i looked at her feedback and the dresses which others had brought and i emailed them to see what they thought of their dresses. there were no complaints. the dress i wanted was £1500 in the shops and she made it me for £80!!! there is absolutly nothing wrong with it. in fact im thinking of starting a business even if i sell them for £300 im making a very good profit. yes there probably are some naff coppies but email people that have used them and research first.

Bargain!! :hihi:

Katie, would recommend you to have a look at bestbridalprices. The site has amazing variety of wedding dresses and styles. I ordered my Bonny dress from there and received it yesterday. Was a bit nervous to make such an important purchase online, but the price difference (even with the shipping costs) and the much nicer styles offered prevailed. Got a stunning Bonny dress for £230 (including the £44 customs cost). Most dresses have 11-13 weeks delivery time. Mine was shipped at the time advised in my order confirmation and was delivered by UPS. The dress looks even better than the photo and fits like a glove. There is a sizing guide for each designer showing both the US & UK sizes. All in all very pleased with the service and so happy about my dress :))

• 3 months later...
KATIE_23 - Did you buy your dress from those Dudes/dudettes on Ebay? :hihi:
Not yet - I want to try the *genuine* version of the dress on first so that I know that style suits me first.

I haven't done that yet because I'll have to pay £35 for them to get the dress in for me to try on as its from the winter 2007 collection (sooo last season, dahling - as I was told when ringing around to see if any shops stocked it instore!) and I want to lose a bit of weight first ;)

PS. I did notice at the shop that all the *genuine* Maggie Sottero dresses say "Made in China" on the label anyway... :suspect:

Archived