Wedding Dresses - Cheap designer copies from China

I'll let you order yours first then, see what it's like :hihi::P

Is that the dress your after in the 3rd post? It's gorgeous :love:

Sounds like a good plan! :)

When do you want your dress for though? It looks like it may be a while before I can try on any more wedding dresses - I've just had an operation and can't leave the house for a few weeks :(

When I'm better I'll get back on the case though, and will let you know as soon as I've ordered anything.

Sounds like a good plan! :)

When do you want your dress for though? It looks like it may be a while before I can try on any more wedding dresses - I've just had an operation and can't leave the house for a few weeks :(

When I'm better I'll get back on the case though, and will let you know as soon as I've ordered anything.

I'm not getting married until Oct 09 so i think your before me?!

• 2 months later...

UPDATE

A while ago I was contacted by somebody from Preloved saying they had the genuine dress I wanted in my size, brand new, to sell to me for £400 (full price was £950).

She assured me it was the genuine article and I was very excited and thought it was fate!

Well, the dress that arrived was an obvious fake - and completely put me off the idea of taking the risk of getting a fake off Ebay ever again!

I'll let the photos talk for themselves as there was too much wrong to even begin to describe (I had to compile a photo report to cover my own back and get a paypal refund when she started denying it was a fake)

Does anyone know how I can upload a pdf or word document rather than a jpg?

UPDATE

A while ago I was contacted by somebody from Preloved saying they had the genuine dress I wanted in my size, brand new, to sell to me for £400 (full price was £950).

She assured me it was the genuine article and I was very excited and thought it was fate!

Well, the dress that arrived was an obvious fake - and completely put me off the idea of taking the risk of getting a fake off Ebay ever again!

I'll let the photos talk for themselves as there was too much wrong to even begin to describe (I had to compile a photo report to cover my own back and get a paypal refund when she started denying it was a fake)

oh thats such a shame hun :( I got my dress from ebay too but it wasnt a designer one, and its gorgeous. I'm glad you managed to get a refund though!!

• 1 month later...
UPDATE

I finally worked out how to upload PDF's!

Have a good look at this and take it as a warning not to take a risk and get a cheap fake wedding dress!!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6330030/Photo-Report3

PS. You can't tell from the photos how unflattering the dress is because you don't know what I look like the rest of the time, but trust me it makes me look about a stone heavier around the waist & hips than I actually was! :o

Katie, that dress is shocking. did you get your money back? you must have been gutted i know i would be, there is some good designers in China and if you do your homework ie, speak to people on you and your wedding website that have had them made etc most have got beautiful dresses made. Oh by the way love the dress that was my 2nd choice x

Archived