Wedding Dresses - Cheap designer copies from China

Hi Girls,

I looked at a few from China but as my wedding was bit last minute I didn't have time to wait for the shipping.... the dress above on photobucket does look GORGEOUS!!! (pretty lady!!) .... I also think if you have time then it's worth a try (you could always try to re-sell if you're not happy).

Mine is for sale on ebay at the minute - there seem to be quite a few second hand ones on there- so girls if you are looking for a bargain I would recommend that- or there is a site called something like - sellmyweddindress.com which is good as you can search under designers names and also post a 'wanted' add. :-)

• 1 year later...

My soon to be sister in law got hers from china via ebay. The first was too small as her thighs are very big compared to her waist and hips, the second was the wrong colour (her fault)-she sold them on. She ordered the third slightly too big and got it altered here. In all she paid £100 (after selling the unwanted ones) and is very happy with the final product. You need to leave plenty of time and be prepared to get it altered here (probably best to order slightly too big) but it seems a good deal.

Archived