NASA photographs mysterious Big Foot figure on Mars!

But how can they calculate the distance to the horizon when they haven't been there?

They would also need to know what altitude the rover is at, so without any human being to check, I think most of the calculations are based on their assumtions and estimations.

So I am not really confident that they could very accurately judge size with so few known reference points.

Mnnnh.... not sure. Wouldn't need to be accurate to the millimetre.. Looks a lot closer to a couple of inches than an 8 foot bigfoot to me.

Would be quite fun if bigfoot turned out to live on mars, mind.

Mnnnh.... not sure. Wouldn't need to be accurate to the millimetre.. Looks a lot closer to a couple of inches than an 8 foot bigfoot to me.

Would be quite fun if bigfoot turned out to live on mars, mind.

We won't know for sure how big this figure is until some one actually goes there to check, or the rover gets much, much closer to the object.

The thing that makes me think twice about believing the "experts", who have worked out the size to be a couple of inches, is that seeing anything which is only a couple of inches tall, from even just fifty feet away here on Earth, would result in a much blurrier image than has been picked up in the the Nasa photo.

I doubt anything as small as 2 inches would be able to be detected that clearly(i.e no blurring), and certainly not by the standard Windows viewer that I used to zoom the image with.

Whilst the figure may not be 8 foot tall, I'd stick my neck out and say that the figure is much bigger than the mere 2 inches that has been put forward.

Its here (bear in mind this is zoomed in a bit though, you can't see it at all if you don't zoom in.);

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=notanalienmv1.jpg

Why haven't NASA noticed the carpark in the foreground? :huh:

Whilst the figure may not be 8 foot tall, I'd stick my neck out and say that the figure is much bigger than the mere 2 inches that has been put forward.

Are you seriously suggesting that Bigfoot is alive and well and living on Mars? :hihi:

Archived