Women who show their pants/men who show their pants

I think it looks daft when men have their jeans around their hips so you can see their underpants and practically all their ass is hanging out. Also I don't like men who have the top of their pants showing so you can see the "CAlvin Klein" or whatever label's on them.

I think girls with thongs showing look chavvy, I've stopped wearing thongs, I only wore one the other day cos all my other pants were in the wash.

On a similar note, why do some lads (mainly chavs) walk round with one or both hands down their pants?

I think it looks disgusting and chavvy too. Okay so maybe if you bend over you might show abit now and again but the girls/lads with the high undies and low trousers just look prats. Why would you want to show off where you get your undies from? It's called 'under'wear for a reason

I think it looks disgusting and chavvy too. Okay so maybe if you bend over you might show abit now and again but the girls/lads with the high undies and low trousers just look prats. Why would you want to show off where you get your undies from? It's called 'under'wear for a reason

agreed - as David Lean (film producer) said, 'there are only two kinds of class, first class and no class'

agreed - as David Lean (film producer) said, 'there are only two kinds of class, first class and no class'

Thats true! First class and no class!!

I always want to pull the girls trousers up and say something but the thought of having 'Whatchaaa dooooooin' too me yooou di*keeed?' spat in my face by some chavtastic spoon makes me think.. let em walk around like prats.. just laugh at them!

Thats true! First class and no class!!

I always want to pull the girls trousers up and say something but the thought of having 'Whatchaaa dooooooin' too me yooou di*keeed?' spat in my face by some chavtastic spoon makes me think.. let em walk around like prats.. just laugh at them!

yes let them that way they aren't much competition are they,shhh but that's why I like those women to wear their burkhas too

Archived