Women who show their pants/men who show their pants

yes let them that way they aren't much competition are they,shhh but that's why I like those women to wear their burkhas too

:hihi:

I think it's pretty hilarious when the spoons have the undies like so, and are orange with their £2.99 market make-up, with their 'barely noticeable' clevage hanging out. They think that all the males are 'giving them the eye' when infact they're staring at them and 99% most likely thinking 'Oh my...how wrong does she look' :|

I have a thing against chavs.. Can anyone tell?

On a similar note, why do some lads (mainly chavs) walk round with one or both hands down their pants?

to make them feel like they are all there... bit like a security blanket... :hihi:

As for having jeans around their hips on fella's... its so when they get in a fight and someone kicks em in the family jewels, they have some padding before contact is made...:D

I saw someone working in a shop in town the other day with their jeans literally under his bum cheeks showing his grey underwear off its a wonder his jeans didnt fall down wearing them that low!! Who wants to see that sight? totally gross....get covered up! :gag:

you wannabbee chav you:hihi:

Well, everybody has to have an ambition in life, don't they?

And I agree with everybody who thinks it looks entirely tacky to be flashing yer undies at alll and sundry. Especially when it's a big, hairy, wobbly male bum :gag:

I wish I had the nerve to take a photo and show it to them to demonstrate just how repulsive a sight it can be.

Archived