Women who show their pants/men who show their pants

Well, everybody has to have an ambition in life, don't they?

And I agree with everybody who thinks it looks entirely tacky to be flashing yer undies at alll and sundry. Especially when it's a big, hairy, wobbly male bum :gag:

I wish I had the nerve to take a photo and show it to them to demonstrate just how repulsive a sight it can be.

did you watch 'Have I got news for you' last night - there was a close-up of a huge fat bum - and someone had painted a bright orange pumpkin right across it!!:o:hihi:

• 4 years later...

I think lads who wear jeans at half mast showing their pants look ridiculous. Women flashing thongs is just revolting, more so if they look like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race.

I have a rule when out clubbing. If I can read the brand on a lads pants in the club, he won't be getting to read the brand on mine afterwards.

:rant::rant: I think it looks downright daft. I also wonder if they know that in prison, wearing your trousers below your pants is a signal that you are 'available' for other prisoners to, erm, you know. Probably not :hihi:

When did you get out -i thought you had a 5 stretch?

WARNING: Some readers may find the following image disturbing:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43666878/0122248_45678.jpg

This was a image submitted to a website I use to run but it illustrates the point I think. I only have the image as it's part of a backup of the site which I still have.

I don't see anything attractive about it, regardless of how 'fit' the woman is.

Archived