The Siege of Gaza is Broken

And so say all of me. My only special remembrance was for the Palestinians (whose country was stolen from them).

Hey, I'm no friend of Israel, but what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, they are only defending themselves against aggression, the problem you have is that they do it rather well.

You're just spouting the same old rhetoric, do you even know what a 'Semite' is, try looking it up you're going to get a shock.

I have and I am not shocked, Semite includes Arabs. Anti-Semitism, perhaps strangely, refers specifically to prejudice against the Jews.

I am however using the word correctly and I was aware of the difference.

What is the point you are making, or are you just insulting me again?

Defending themselves!!!

That old chestnut! Israel facing an existential threat, surrounded by enemies. don't make me laugh! We're talking about a country that has somewhere in the region of 300 nuclear warheads and is, in any case, protected by the US nuclear umbrella. Israelies are vicious bullys in respect of their Palestinian neighbours, they grab their land (presumably to gain more liebensraum), treat them like sub-humans, tell great lies about where the aggression is coming from, and justify their actions according to a theocratic imperative - their God-given right to inherit the whole of Judea and Sumaria. If this isn't reminiscent of the nazis I don't know what is. All you apoloigists for Zionism need to wake up; if a third world war occurs it's as likely to be because of the West's continual and historical turning a blind eye to Israeli atrocities. Only Israel can get away with murder, landgrabbing and ethnic cleansing.

Oh, and while I'm here, why is it that none of these questions are ever seriously considered by the western media? Do the math!

Defending themselves!!!

That old chestnut! Israel facing an existential threat, surrounded by enemies. don't make me laugh! We're talking about a country that has somewhere in the region of 300 nuclear warheads and is, in any case, protected by the US nuclear umbrella. Israelies are vicious bullys in respect of their Palestinian neighbours, they grab their land (presumably to gain more liebensraum), treat them like sub-humans, tell great lies about where the aggression is coming from, and justify their actions according to a theocratic imperative - their God-given right to inherit the whole of Judea and Sumaria. If this isn't reminiscent of the nazis I don't know what is. All you apoloigists for Zionism need to wake up; if a third world war occurs it's as likely to be because of the West's continual and historical turning a blind eye to Israeli atrocities. Only Israel can get away with murder, landgrabbing and ethnic cleansing.

Oh, and while I'm here, why is it that none of these questions are ever seriously considered by the western media? Do the math!

Your anti Jewish rant has been noted, but in any context is moribund, other than the race card obviously.

You may want to check the post again; he didn't actually mention Jews at all

Israel and Jew are synonymous, lets not play word games shall we, the anti Jewish race card has nothing to do with events on the ground, but does show strong motive for these objections to the Right to Self Determination and the basic right to exist exhibited by a hounded race.

.......and wildcat, to show a picture of three guys in costume supports absolutely nothing of what you or your cabal of anti Israel lefties propounds.

Israel and Jew are synonymous, lets not play word games shall we, the anti Jewish race card has nothing to do with events on the ground, but does show strong motive for these objections to the Right to Self Determination and the basic right to exist exhibited by a hounded race.

There's the the problem.

Israel may boast of being a free and open democracy but you've admitted it's a Jewish state for the benefit of Jews only.

Archived