Club night @ Nylon - Shoot the Freak

sebastiansp

Bonjour mes amis!

Me and some friends have secured a new monthly night at nylon called Shoot the Freak... It'll be every 3rd Saturday of the month. We'll be bringing the freshest house sounds with minimal techno and deep house grooves.

We've got some of Sheffield's best residents in Mark Devaney (Undone) and Adam Smith (Charged/Locura) and also we have a new face to the city in Chris Nobles (Passion/Red Room Sessions).

We'll be featuring secret guests from dc10, CiRcO LoCo and more, launch night is Feb 16th, be nice to see you there!

What a terrible name for a club night - are you positively trying to encourage gang violence and a gun culture for your club ???

I am very sorry but this is a little over the top n'est pas? I've been to Gatecrasher events and everybody had paid to get in no? At Cream, no dairy in sight... craziness... :hihi:

I like the video, this one is better though mon ami

I am very sorry but this is a little over the top n'est pas? I've been to Gatecrasher events and everybody had paid to get in no? At Cream, no dairy in sight... craziness... :hihi:

I like the video, this one is better though mon ami

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2BKcpYky0

Its outrageous isn't it. I expect shootings, if there aren't any I will be sueing for false avertising.

Archived