Club night @ Nylon - Shoot the Freak

sebastiansp

Seems that deep/tech house and techno is the next big thing. Any night bringing new DJ talent to the city should be welcomed

Are you for real? The next big thing????? It may have escaped your attention but deep house and techno has been around some 15-20 years (give or take).

:loopy:

Are you for real? The next big thing????? It may have escaped your attention but deep house and techno has been around some 15-20 years (give or take).

:loopy:

i'm pretty sure he knows they've been around for years, but you'd hardly call techno/tech house and deep house massive scenes like they once where, especially the techno side of things, and this is coming from me who loves these genres of music

i'm pretty sure he knows they've been around for years, but you'd hardly call techno/tech house and deep house massive scenes like they once where, especially the techno side of things, and this is coming from me who loves these genres of music

I'm sure he does know it, hence he should also know just how stupid that sounds when he reads it back ;)

So Steve, now you're officially sick of the Electro trend, will it be the deep house bandwagon you board next? Are you officially nailing your colours to the Techno mast?

'NEXT BIG THING' is a phrase that makes me feel sick and I'm suprised at Disco after all the posts about "it's just house music, there's no pigeon holes or trends". :o

Deep/Tech house has always been big in my eyes because its what I play, I detest the idea of it being trendy, makes me want to vomit.

I'm sure he does know it, hence he should also know just how stupid that sounds when he reads it back ;)

So Steve, now you're officially sick of the Electro trend, will it be the deep house bandwagon you board next? Are you officially nailing your colours to the Techno mast?

'NEXT BIG THING' is a phrase that makes me feel sick and I'm suprised at Disco after all the posts about "it's just house music, there's no pigeon holes or trends". :o

Deep/Tech house has always been big in my eyes because its what I play, I detest the idea of it being trendy, makes me want to vomit.

I'd say the techno/tech house thing (don't know how you differentiate personally) has probably been the mainstay of the underground scene for the past 8 or 9 years. During this time every other genre has had its venture into the 'mainstream'.

Archived