Club night @ Nylon - Shoot the Freak

sebastiansp

Come off it Chris, you know you're at home supplying the soundtrack to West St's finest.

Pop down after if you think you can handle it.

I need a good sit down after 5.5hrs up there DJing! My feet will be too sore to disco dance and I don't get done til half two anyways :roll:

BACK ON TRACK ... with no insults please ... what is Deep House if it is not minimal techno - maximal techno reached its zenith in 2003 and then imploded under the rise of hip hop - its not yet old enough for a nostalgic techno night - so why feature it at all at the moment ?

BACK ON TRACK ... with no insults please ... what is Deep House if it is not minimal techno - maximal techno reached its zenith in 2003 and then imploded under the rise of hip hop - its not yet old enough for a nostalgic techno night - so why feature it at all at the moment ?

Maybe because people might like to dance to it?

Where did you copy and paste that from? And I apologise if this comes acoss as 'biting' but I just get disheartened by small minded people who have nothing better to do than belittle what other people are going out of their way to try and achieve... This forum seems to be full of a.)promoters and b.) hecklers... very rarely do i read anything positive on here, just 'which club is worse', 'which doormen are crap'...

Where did you copy and paste that from? And I apologise if this comes acoss as 'biting' but I just get disheartened by small minded people who have nothing better to do than belittle what other people are going out of their way to try and achieve... This forum seems to be full of a.)promoters and b.) hecklers... very rarely do i read anything positive on here, just 'which club is worse', 'which doormen are crap'...
I'm almost always positive;)

Archived