Club night @ Nylon - Shoot the Freak

sebastiansp

you'd hardly call techno/tech house and deep house massive scenes like they once where, especially the techno side of things

You wanna get to Leeds and Shoreditch... Its huge there and thats what we've been doing with Cargo for 2 years. Good to see another night of similar music popping up, just a shame its on the same night...

This thread has gone so far from it's original purpose, I cant even remember what it was about.

Please let it maintain its purpose..............

Right - New night starting at Nylon this Saturday called 'Shoot The Freak'.

Merci mon ami... The party is tomorrow, I have had some lovely messages from people who say they are coming... We've got cds to hand out on the night so if you love deep house then maybe try something new :) xxxxxxxx

mark, wax one of your inspirational synonym lyrics to entice us all to come along on saturday :hihi:

Ha ha, I would, but my cheesy lines don't really fit in with the no cheese policy of the night. I'll just let the tunes do the talking (and clicking and bleeping in an R2D2 stylee).

Merci mon ami... The party is tomorrow, I have had some lovely messages from people who say they are coming... We've got cds to hand out on the night so if you love deep house then maybe try something new :) xxxxxxxx

I'd love to come down, but the friends i'm going out with on sat are a bit lame with music and don't like anything that a) doesn't have words and b) they don't know off by heart. :(

Archived