Anyone from Wybourn?

electro

You lived next door to my granma and granddad the thompson.

No 7( I think) .

Little denis the menace.

(Den)

Wow real blast from the past,we were all brought up to call them grandma & grandad Thompson,spent many hours and had many cups of tea in (no 5) gandma thompsons as a child growing up she was so good to my mum and to us kids.

I remember you visiting at weekends do you remember my younger brothers,David ,Alan and Ray Kitchin or maybe Keith who was a little older than me.

Was your parent Frances and always wondered what happen to uncle Fred after he got married ??

Great to hear from you and Big Big respect to thoses wonderful grandparents.

we lived at 103 wybourn house road the manor lane end remember playing on the tip in manor lane

Oh Happy Days.....couldnt let kids do that now, we used to be up there all day in the summer and at cowlishaws pond,arrived home as black as the coal LOL.......so thats at least to wybournites in Aston .

Oh Happy Days.....couldnt let kids do that now, we used to be up there all day in the summer and at cowlishaws pond,arrived home as black as the coal LOL.......so thats at least to wybournites in Aston .

Those were the days when doors were left open and what we had we shared when Mary Manfredi used to come round with the horse and cart selling ice cream and tiny the milkman delivered milk gas lamps wonderful memories

Wow real blast from the past,we were all brought up to call them grandma & grandad Thompson,spent many hours and had many cups of tea in (no 5) gandma thompsons as a child growing up she was so good to my mum and to us kids.

I remember you visiting at weekends do you remember my younger brothers,David ,Alan and Ray Kitchin or maybe Keith who was a little older than me.

Was your parent Frances and always wondered what happen to uncle Fred after he got married ??

Great to hear from you and Big Big respect to thoses wonderful grandparents.

Thank you for that .

Good to hear from you ,

Yes I do remember all of you .( Wiith great fondness).

My parents were Francis (frank) + Frances Thompson who moved on to saunders road No 23 with old Mr carnell.( Late 30s or early 40s)

Uncle Fred Moved to top wybourn Magpie Close off Sky Edge Ave after he got married and had a daughter called patricia .

We sadlly lost him a Few years ago but his wife still lives there .

My other family members Maureen ,George,Willis,Denise my Twin sister.

Sadly we lost George about 3 years ago .

Please pass on my best regards to everyone .

Please feel free to PM me Any time .

Little Denis the menace.

Edited by denlin

Jack+lucy Mason 13 Saunders rd were fhriends of my mam and dad Frank+Frances Thompson 23 Saunders rd.

I also know them and spent many a happy hour playing dominoes with Lucy down at the Cricket inn.

Please pass on my best regards to Roy,David,Janet.

From Denis Thompson.

Hiya Denis

We went to pick roy up from the club last night and i passed on your regards. He was made up and then we got a load of stories :)

We are going to try and get him on here so he can av a chat with old pals

Rainbow

X