Anyone from Wybourn?

electro

Hiya Denis

We went to pick roy up from the club last night and i passed on your regards. He was made up and then we got a load of stories :)

We are going to try and get him on here so he can av a chat with old pals

X

Hiya Rainbow Angel.

Thank you for your reply glad to hear Roy is ok and remembers us and it would be great to hear from him.

What club dose he go too as I and orther half would like to pop up and see him have a drink or two and have a natter about old times.

If you could PM with the details that would be fantastic :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Best regards Denis

Hiya Rainbow Angel.

Thank you for your reply glad to hear Roy is ok and remembers us and it would be great to hear from him.

What club dose he go too as I and orther half would like to pop up and see him have a drink or two and have a natter about old times.

If you could PM with the details that would be fantastic :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Best regards Denis

hello Denis

Roy goes in the farm rd club on a Saturday till around 8.30 and Mondays till late. He sits on the bak wall or plays the games.

iv put it here instead of in a PM incase other folk recognise names and would like to meet up :)

Best Wishes

Rainbow

X

hi yes i do have a sister called Denise.

I vaguely remember her from the junior school, but not the senior school, did she pass her 11+ or she may have been one of those bright ones in the A class. Remember me to her and give her my regards.

• 3 weeks later...

message for the blonde, i did pass, your nans number on to my sister janet. Janet has tried a few times to phone Diane,but could not get though.Janet did text Diane and left her number instead, for your nan to contact Janet

• 2 weeks later...
i lived on maltravers place number 7,i was born there,i knew the wildings,caseys,reids,roberts,bolsovers,bob and nellie shepherd had the shop,they had pat and robert jr. Can anyone remember mrs myers shop?opposite side to shepherds,my maiden name was proctor,:)

hi pauline i remember you you married terry ,i used to play with janet wildin and christine casey,,he had abrother cant remember his name,my name rita

i too am i wybournite i lived opposite wybourn school. does anyone remember when Winnie and Harry's chippy closed . they sold fish and chips at the price they did when they opened. fish was 2 pence and chips was 1 p . best fish and chips in the world.

i remember bev very well i lived at 73 whites lane born there yep chips lovely and also remember chippy n shop together and we had strap lol whats your maiden name