Anyone from Wybourn?

electro

Marie Hennah. My sister name is Janet. My name is pat.Sadly both my parent have passed away. I dont know if you remember David shaw, but i was talking to him on face book. I asked him if he remember you, and he did.They lived top end of maltravers terrace.How long have you lived in Malta.I live on the Manor, as do clifford, clive, David lives Gleadless.Say hello to all the family .

Did the David Shaw live at the top of Whites Lane, had a brother called Chris

• 4 weeks later...
Hi I was of the wybourn my brothers are zumwalt.

one still lives there Elvo.

I'm omo marie hennah was my name.

my best friend was Rose Bark and brenda buckler. my cousin.gills. and fieldhouse .

my gran was Martha with the white sharf around her face,

Would love to find Roes again.

if you know where she is let her know please .

thank you I live in malta now.

marie

:help:

Used to go in Park Gardners club and have a laugh with Elvo and Pete. In late 70's early 80's

Does any body come of whites lane at the top near Harrys chippy, lived there from 46 to 82 now live in Zimbabwe BEEN IN AFRICA NOW 45 YEARS, long time

I know an Eileen from there around that time. Sorry I can't remember her surname. She married a Polish man.

Hi I was of the wybourn my brothers are zumwalt.

one still lives there Elvo.

I'm omo marie hennah was my name.

my best friend was Rose Bark and brenda buckler. my cousin.gills. and fieldhouse .

my gran was Martha with the white sharf around her face,

Would love to find Roes again.

if you know where she is let her know please .

thank you I live in malta now.

marie

:help:

hi omo i see your brother all the time hes still in the park gardners.

im younger than you 31 but i can still remember the OLD park gardners on the flats.

im a member of the jones's my grandparents were called ron & betty jones of maltravers road and parents glynn and sharon... im there oldest son carl..

i will ask around for you about rose

take care x

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if anyone remembers Peter Green from Boundary Road. It's a bit of a long shot as it's more than sixty years since last known. He's my cousin, his parents were Jack and Hetty. Jack was my mothers youngest brother. I remember lots of visits to Wybourn. My Grandad also lived there. Mother would often go in the Pub Windsor (I think) with them whilst we waited outside. Would like to know about him.

• 2 weeks later...