Anyone from Wybourn?

electro

i was born on the good old wybourn, i lived on manor oaks road bang opposite the school . i moved off in 1980 and i still have a niece that lives there. i also went to wybourn school and then to hurlfield . i loved every minute of living on the wybourn and i was very proud to say i lived there.

• 2 months later...

I was born in 68 on the Hyde park. Moved onto the Wybourn not long after to Manor Oaks close then went to live on Wragg Rd. when my mam went to live in Chapel St. Leonards. Came to live in NW Spain in 97. Been back a few times to see my grans on Saunders road & Wybourn house Rd. All the young úns thought I was CID & I didn´t recognize hardly anybody,it´s a joke thinking that I´m CID considering who my brother is!!

I was born in 68 on the Hyde park. Moved onto the Wybourn not long after to Manor Oaks close then went to live on Wragg Rd. when my mam went to live in Chapel St. Leonards. Came to live in NW Spain in 97. Been back a few times to see my grans on Saunders road & Wybourn house Rd. All the young úns thought I was CID & I didn´t recognize hardly anybody,it´s a joke thinking that I´m CID considering who my brother is!!

How long ago did you live on wragg rd?

i lived on maltravers place number 7,i was born there,i knew the wildings,caseys,reids,roberts,bolsovers,bob and nellie shepherd had the shop,they had pat and robert jr. Can anyone remember mrs myers shop?opposite side to shepherds,my maiden name was proctor,:)