Anyone from Wybourn?

electro

born on maltrav rd 1947 moved to aroplane when we were 8 lived between prossis &thorpes went to wybourn school left in 63 we where twins loved every minute playing in the ruins football & cricket on piggys feild cut me into im like a stick a rock wybourn all way through

Do you recall the Lucas family, (Mick, Pete and Robert.) or the Shaw's (Ruben and Eddie,) ?

I left wybourn school in 1955 so I dont recal any of those names left wybourn 1959.I lived next but one down from gennel that went over to Manor Lane. I had one sister called christiine our surname was bellamy. my wybourn days were brilliant. Some names I remember were Rita Gillott. Gloria Briggs,June Dancer, and Val Tivey.

I also went sledging down the aero, Happy Days.

• 2 years later...

Jack Bingham, i used to live in Southend Place and went to Wybourn school from aged 5 untill 14 when i left. People who lived in Southend Place who we used to play with

were Ken Cox, Alan Pearson,Jean Marriot, Ken Blackwell . It was great to be alive then, we went everywhere.Our best places were Norfolk Park and Endcliffe Park.

I am 88 years old now so i dont know if anybody remebers us.

On 20/06/2020 at 15:21, Jack Bingham said:

Jack Bingham, i used to live in Southend Place and went to Wybourn school from aged 5 untill 14 when i left. People who lived in Southend Place who we used to play with

were Ken Cox, Alan Pearson,Jean Marriot, Ken Blackwell . It was great to be alive then, we went everywhere.Our best places were Norfolk Park and Endcliffe Park.

I am 88 years old now so i dont know if anybody remebers us.

I remember some of the names you mention as I was born there and have happy memories, I'm a little younger than you and my playmates are probably the younger siblings of the people you mention one name is David Bingham is this your brother?   

• 1 year later...
On 27/06/2020 at 07:39, isle hopper said:

I remember some of the names you mention as I was born there and have happy memories, I'm a little younger than you and my playmates are probably the younger siblings of the people you mention one name is David Bingham is this your brother?   

Yes, David Bingham was a younger brother of mine

• 2 years later...
On 22/04/2009 at 05:09, LESMITH said:

hi i use to go in the winsor do you remember the thorpes,fishers,and meyers,there all lived on boundary road

I used to live on boundary rd 139 untill I was 7 with my mum Pamela ( best friends with " Big" Mary Smith , Sue Skinner and a woman called Pat don't know her surname ) sisters Lynne and Lesley brother  Craig  then my mum met Albert Green . Mum used to work At the  PCL!!??