Can you put a dead dog in a wheeley bin?

Being the responsible person that I am, I always round up dead dogs and put them in the wheelie bin using my 'Super dooper Scoobie grouper' ... available in all stores now, in a choice of colours whilst stocks last! For more information, go to; deaddecomposingdogdilemmas@exwoof.uk

• 7 months later...
Maybe you could just take your dog or cat and leave it by the side of the road like a sofa!!! Or is this fly tipping?? I suppose if you wrap it well and label it correctly it would avoid someone coming along and taking it home thinking they had swiped a bargain!!!

I think if I put our dog in the bin I would have to put a mask on it so I didnt see his face. Maybe a Homer Simpson one, that way I would have a little chuckle to myself. There is nothing as funny as a dog in a mask!!!

if its a small fluffy dog or cat you could always shove a brush handle up its arse and use it as a duster recycle/re use is the way forward

Best thread off 2011.

Looked at this thread in all seriousness as poor poochy is getting old. My missus is not laughing as much as me with the suggestions being offered.

Considering its been dug up from 2008, has the original o/p plan been actioned or still under consideration?

Archived