Can you put a dead dog in a wheeley bin?

I've had a grin or two reading this thread. :)

Two days ago I took some items to the local Council Waste Disposal Site. On one of the massive skips was a full-sized Border Collie staring down at me as I parked the car below him, his paws resting on the front of the skip, tongue hanging out.

I climbed the ramp to the skip next to his "post", expecting the dog to watch me pass him by just a yard away from him.

He stayed motiomless, just facing the drive-in zone, oblivious to me.

It wasn't until I passed him on the way back down the access ramp I realised he was a very, very realistic, full sized stuffed toy! :o

I've had a grin or two reading this thread. :)

Two days ago I took some items to the local Council Waste Disposal Site. On one of the massive skips was a full-sized Border Collie staring down at me as I parked the car below him, his paws resting on the front of the skip, tongue hanging out.

I climbed the ramp to the skip next to his "post", expecting the dog to watch me pass him by just a yard away from him.

He stayed motiomless, just facing the drive-in zone, oblivious to me.

It wasn't until I passed him on the way back down the access ramp I realised he was a very, very realistic, full sized stuffed toy! :o

I got quite excited reading that wondering if someone had done it!

I can see where your coming from but eveybody puts there past away animals in the garden its just the right thing to do . But lucky for me i live at the top of the road on a hill and hopefully touch wood (never know these days) i wont get flooded .:)

I got quite excited reading that wondering if someone had done it!

I still don't know if the Border Collie was simply a toy the staff on the site had "reclaimed" from the detritus, or a product of taxidermy at it's best.

(Just for you, Classic Rock, send me a PM and I'll disclose its current location) :)

Archived