Family-friendly pubs/kids parties

K Hayes

hello,

It's my daughters 2nd birthday soon and i cant think what to do for her. I can't have a party at home as my house is tiny, so I was thinking of having a party at a family pub with a nice big play area for the kids but i don't know where they are?!!

I also thought of a wacky warehouse type do but it really is quite dull for the parents so i want to compromise a little...any ideas??

Thanks! :)

Okay....i really didn't mean that that im so selfish i cant be bothered to let my child have fun!!! What i meant was does anyone know of any family restaurants with a Wacky Warehouse joined on as i i think they are quite good...not that i would rather cater for the adults and not the children :P I simply wanted a choice of where to go thats all :-(

I have actually just booked her party at Jungle Mania which, hopefully will be okay! Taken a while though for me to choose as there are so many soft play areas!

Thanks for the advice though tbag!

Archived