Help needed finding a restaurant

ellielambert

Hi,

It's my housemate's birthday soon and she wants to go for a meal as part of the celebrations and I just wondered if anyone had any suggestions for the best place to go. I want to find a wonderful place as she is a foreign student and leaves to go back to Belgium just after her birthday.

We have a few requirements:

1.) It's not in the city centre or Ecclesall - she has eaten out in these areas a few times and wants to try somewhere else before she leaves.

2.) It's not too expensive - she is a student so however much I would love us to go to Blue Room Brasserie it might be a bit too much of a strain on the wallet

3.) It's yummy :)

Thanks in advance x

I went on the meet too and paid £20- including a soft drink and tip - for a set menu, which was starter, selection of mains and some fruit and ice cream for pudding, left feeling full, though not stuffed. Thought it was reasonably priced myself.

There is a lebanese place in Walkley that was really good when I went, can't remember prices but it wasn't expensive.

Hmm, can't think of anymore non town ones at the mo!

2.) It's not too expensive - she is a student so however much I would love us to go to Blue Room Brasserie it might be a bit too much of a strain on the wallet

I think The Blue Room do a set menu on week day evenings, for about a tenner or £15 each.

Archived