Pubs/bars with dirty Lines and bad beer experience

goldenfleece

have you ever had a 'bad' pint or experienced 'dodgy' beer?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever had a 'bad' pint or experienced 'dodgy' beer?

• It's very common in managed bars and busy places
    • It's usually the shabby traditional pubs that serve bad beer
    • never had a dodgy or bad pint anywhere
    • refuse to drink in some pubs due to the reputation for bad beer
    • Had experienced food poisoning or illlness as a result of bad beer in a pub
    • I believe some places still 'water down' beer to make more money

...or where they're stored outside.

dogs and cats and rats and mice and... oooh, all sorts of horrid things wee on them! I'm 99% sure most pubs don't wipe the bottles before they are put on the shelves. :gag:

Rats run about everywhere, and THEY ARE INCONTENANT. They leave a little trail of infected urine all over the places which they go. Especially bottles and things in pub yards and cellars.

My best mate used to work in his Family's snooker club in the 1980s and 90s and he had to sterilise each bottle and rinse it before it went into the fridge so that they were clean enough to drink out of. I never see any barstaff doing this any longer, they just get them out of mucky crates straight into the fridge.

Drinking directly from bottles like this by putting your mouth around the neck is about as hygenic as licking the pub's toilet door handle.

i'm the manager of the queens at high green, and my lines are never mucky. i clean my lines every 7 days. if you wanna comment against roger cheetham then please don't use his premises that are managed by other people like myself to hurt him, cos i dont take too kindly to it, especially when i have worked my tits off to keep a business running with the **** that roger brought.

and as for you martine - you will never dj here again!!! prick

The fate of any rat or unauthorized rodent at the Dove and Rainbow is based on our mega successful anti-chav policy.......in a nutshell, rats and unauthorized rodents wil be "evicted from the premises" or exterminated using recognized pest control equipment.....

.....oh hang on, I am implying maybe that a CHAV is actually a different species from a rat or unauthorized rodent.....silly of me

http://dove.hippieboy.imap.cc/dove/nochavs.jpg

chavs are evicted or exterminated using recognized pest control equipment.....

Archived