Pub Wanted !! For Party In Sheffield

jordudez2004

Hiya, I am currently wanting a pub where I can DJ at for partys with Mr Hatter. I am looking for the venue to be in sheffield town centre and the party I will be doing is for a client.

Any pubs in the sheffield town centre area that will allow 4x4 bassline to be mixed for a party in there at a resonable price please pm me or reply to this thread.

Thanks,

Bless,

Pearcy

It doesnt matter how you check your clients.

If you are the DJ then you are not on the door as all the usual NICHE/BASELINE/SPEED GARAGE idiots come in.

90% of the time where this type of music is involved there will be drugs AND trouble.

sorry to say it but its true.

most PROPER DJs wont entertain this style of music of the crowd it attracts

It doesnt matter how you check your clients.

If you are the DJ then you are not on the door as all the usual NICHE/BASELINE/SPEED GARAGE idiots come in.

90% of the time where this type of music is involved there will be drugs AND trouble.

sorry to say it but its true.

most PROPER DJs wont entertain this style of music of the crowd it attracts

you were doing well until you said PROPER DJ's?

What doesn;t make him a proper DJ then? that he plays music that you don't like? or he uses CD decks or even a PC to mix his music?

Archived